My name is Kaaliyah (Kay or Layah) Owen. I'm 14 years old. I have recently been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who I have named Zoey after my mum. I live in the care system and am currently placed with a foster family in Great Yarmouth. I'm really loving it as were right on the beach. I've found them to be the most supportive ever as I had a hard time when my mum died as my dad turned to drink. I recently also lost my dad but I know that me and Zoey are going to have a good life where we are now.Me and my daughters dad Joey have a really on and off relationship which I know we now need to sort out not only for Zoey but also for Joey's 3 year old daughter Aaliyah. I can't wait to experience life as a mummy to a little girl and Step-mummy. Also a kid who now knows what it's like to live in a family where I'm loved and looked after and I don't have to do the looking after.
Blogging helps me to express the words I can't to other people which makes it less stressful on me.Which is always good.

~All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Diary Post #4 - Hospital

Dear Diary, 
  Last night I didn't wait up for dad I decided to go to bed and as I got upstairs what I thought was urine gushed out of my bits. After speaking with a new friend I phoned up and the labor ward wanted me in.
I got here at 1am and just after half 1 they confirmed my waters had broken. They did an internal exam and I hadn't even dilated but the cramps in my tummy hurt so so much and I'm so so scared as my baby girl is going to be premature. I was given pain killers to help the pain and next thing I know its like half 7 this morning.
I'm using Blogger app on my phone to update you all so will do my best to keep you updates.
Wish me good luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment