My name is Kaaliyah (Kay or Layah) Owen. I'm 14 years old. I have recently been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who I have named Zoey after my mum. I live in the care system and am currently placed with a foster family in Great Yarmouth. I'm really loving it as were right on the beach. I've found them to be the most supportive ever as I had a hard time when my mum died as my dad turned to drink. I recently also lost my dad but I know that me and Zoey are going to have a good life where we are now.Me and my daughters dad Joey have a really on and off relationship which I know we now need to sort out not only for Zoey but also for Joey's 3 year old daughter Aaliyah. I can't wait to experience life as a mummy to a little girl and Step-mummy. Also a kid who now knows what it's like to live in a family where I'm loved and looked after and I don't have to do the looking after.
Blogging helps me to express the words I can't to other people which makes it less stressful on me.Which is always good.

~All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Thursday 11 July 2013

A- Z Challenge ~ A New Adventure

Hey All,

Well I'm now a mummy to a beautiful little girl. She's just so perfect I don't want to put her down. Well I've arrived at my new home and I've been shopping. I have a double bed and new bedroom furniture. My foster brother has set it all up. He even brought me a flat screen TV with built in DVD player. My foster dad also is paying to set up sky multi-room but until the person comes out to do it my foster brother has gave me his sky + box and remote. So I can watch what I like in my room. It's just so I can rest and recover from my C-Section. Zoey's Moses basket has been put next to my bed so she's close to me.

 My foster family are really nice and we live in a 5 bed house right next to the sea and the beach.. I can't wait to go to the beach with Zoey. I've been looking out my bedroom window at the sea and the beach and I've seen loads of girls and boys my age. I wonder if maybe once I'm settled that I can make friends with a few of them and get into a routine and  normal life with Zoey.

It's really warm here. I like it. The best bit is the smell of the sea. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and smell the sea. Maybe later if Jane and Micheal say I could take Zoey to the beach. At the moment Micheal and Harry (My foster brother) are in the nursery putting together all Zoey's bedroom stuff it's so amazing. I've got a lovely travel system too for her. Well I like it.

Hope you like my update
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment