My name is Kaaliyah (Kay or Layah) Owen. I'm 14 years old. I have recently been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who I have named Zoey after my mum. I live in the care system and am currently placed with a foster family in Great Yarmouth. I'm really loving it as were right on the beach. I've found them to be the most supportive ever as I had a hard time when my mum died as my dad turned to drink. I recently also lost my dad but I know that me and Zoey are going to have a good life where we are now.Me and my daughters dad Joey have a really on and off relationship which I know we now need to sort out not only for Zoey but also for Joey's 3 year old daughter Aaliyah. I can't wait to experience life as a mummy to a little girl and Step-mummy. Also a kid who now knows what it's like to live in a family where I'm loved and looked after and I don't have to do the looking after.
Blogging helps me to express the words I can't to other people which makes it less stressful on me.Which is always good.

~All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Monday 15 July 2013

A-Z Challenge ~ Bad Mum

      Can't help but feel that I'm a bad mom to my daughter Zoey. Tonight she's constantly crying and I'm forcing her to feed or drink water. I know she isn't wet or dirty and if she was hungry she'd take the boob. I just want to drown her crying out. I want to switch off. I didn't sleep last night. I think I'm over-tired I'm not sure. I don't know but I know I want to be looking for Zoey's off button!! Where's the button??? Where's her manual???? Oh Shit I'm it. Kill me now please? Someone.. Im waiting I just want to sleep I want Zoey too sleep!!! She's in her sleep-suit wrapped up in her blanket and got a blanket on top so I know she's nice and snugly warm like a baby should be.

      A lot of things are happening to me and I'm not sure if I like them! I'm still fat for 1. I thought I'd go back down to being stick thin.. When's that going to happen? I don't want to be fat and frumpy. Who's going to find me attractive?
 My boobs leak white stuff I have to constantly wear a bra even in bed and OMG it is so uncomfortable and all so I can stick these like cotton pads in front of my nipples. I wake with like strap marks on my shoulders. It's horrible. They're constantly putting pressure on my shoulders.
 My boobs have seemed to grow I'm not shitting anyone honest. There like right out there in my face I guess that's a good thing? I don't know. I'm still getting used to it. It's most weird.

That's just some of the depressing shit happening to me. I won't depress you anymore I promise. I think I should be 'The Bad Mother' from 'Bad Mother's Handbook' I bet I'd nail it.. Or I could just write my own? At this very I don't care I just want Zoey to shut up and sleep so I can!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! So go ahead call me what the fuck you like are you listening to me???

I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK














No comments:

Post a Comment