My name is Kaaliyah (Kay or Layah) Owen. I'm 14 years old. I have recently been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who I have named Zoey after my mum. I live in the care system and am currently placed with a foster family in Great Yarmouth. I'm really loving it as were right on the beach. I've found them to be the most supportive ever as I had a hard time when my mum died as my dad turned to drink. I recently also lost my dad but I know that me and Zoey are going to have a good life where we are now.Me and my daughters dad Joey have a really on and off relationship which I know we now need to sort out not only for Zoey but also for Joey's 3 year old daughter Aaliyah. I can't wait to experience life as a mummy to a little girl and Step-mummy. Also a kid who now knows what it's like to live in a family where I'm loved and looked after and I don't have to do the looking after.
Blogging helps me to express the words I can't to other people which makes it less stressful on me.Which is always good.

~All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Monday 15 July 2013

#12 - A Promise To My Daughter

Zoey Olivia Owen.. Somethings in your life I can't be sure on but these are a few things I can promise and can do to make you safe so that you have a happy and healthy life.
  • I will always love & protect you.
  • I will shield you from hurt for as long as possible.
  • I will always be here for you.
  • I will never judge you.
  • I will never put you down.
  • I will always put you first.
  • I will always do what is best for you.
  • I will always be your mummy.
  • I will never leave you.
  • I will always care for you.
I don't know what's going to happen with your daddy but please know I will always do what I think is right for you. If I ever do something you dont like know that I did it with your best interests in my heart. I love you beautiful

1 comment:

  1. your going to make a great mummy and if you need me at all im going to add a box to my blog where u can contact me or u can click on my profile and message or on my page on facebook. Single or not us mummys need to support each other xx

    ReplyDelete