My name is Kaaliyah (Kay or Layah) Owen. I'm 14 years old. I have recently been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who I have named Zoey after my mum. I live in the care system and am currently placed with a foster family in Great Yarmouth. I'm really loving it as were right on the beach. I've found them to be the most supportive ever as I had a hard time when my mum died as my dad turned to drink. I recently also lost my dad but I know that me and Zoey are going to have a good life where we are now.Me and my daughters dad Joey have a really on and off relationship which I know we now need to sort out not only for Zoey but also for Joey's 3 year old daughter Aaliyah. I can't wait to experience life as a mummy to a little girl and Step-mummy. Also a kid who now knows what it's like to live in a family where I'm loved and looked after and I don't have to do the looking after.
Blogging helps me to express the words I can't to other people which makes it less stressful on me.Which is always good.

~All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Saturday 3 August 2013

A-Z Challenge ~ Celebrations

So in our household over yeseterday and today there have been celebrations happening and why are we all celebrating may you ask? Well yesterday was my birthday and I was 15 yeah I know but I had a great day!!
My sister Natalia and niece Lyra and nephew Joel spent the day with us where we went to the beach and made sandcastles and we played in the sea it was so much fun. I spent hours doing that with them in the afternoon. The morning was great too I woke to feed Zoey so I got her ready after her feed and jumped in the shower to freshen up and then I got ready and went downstairs where I was greeted by my foster family, Aaliyah, sister, niece and nephew and the floor was covered in presents for my birthday I had such a great day. I got lots of books to read and got a new laptop. I also got things to help me with looking after Zoey which I asked for because she needs more things than I do.. The real shock came when the post man came and I had a card with a cheque in from my foster brother.

Before I went out with my sister I went to the bank with my foster mum who decided I needed my own bank account. I was so excited because I've never had anything that made me feel slightly responsible other than Zoey of course and Nico. But we went and set it up and I deposited the cheque for £100 off my foster brother.. So pleased.. To add to it my foster mum is setting up a direct debit so once she gets Zoeys child benefit she will send it to my account. So happy..

Today the celebrations continue but with my boyfriend Alex and daughter Zoey were at Alexs watching films and were going to order a take-away and were staying at Alexs but I have a lot to tell him and im scared

No comments:

Post a Comment