My name is Kaaliyah (Kay or Layah) Owen. I'm 14 years old. I have recently been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who I have named Zoey after my mum. I live in the care system and am currently placed with a foster family in Great Yarmouth. I'm really loving it as were right on the beach. I've found them to be the most supportive ever as I had a hard time when my mum died as my dad turned to drink. I recently also lost my dad but I know that me and Zoey are going to have a good life where we are now.Me and my daughters dad Joey have a really on and off relationship which I know we now need to sort out not only for Zoey but also for Joey's 3 year old daughter Aaliyah. I can't wait to experience life as a mummy to a little girl and Step-mummy. Also a kid who now knows what it's like to live in a family where I'm loved and looked after and I don't have to do the looking after.
Blogging helps me to express the words I can't to other people which makes it less stressful on me.Which is always good.

~All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Thursday 17 October 2013

#24 - Asking For Help

Hey everyone,
I haven't been around much but now I'm asking for your help. 
Zoey is now 14 weeks old and yes it's gone bloody fast but what I'm finding is she is so so grumpy. I'm wondering is there anything I can do or buy to help keep her interested. Whenever I put her in her bouncer or on the floor and watch some tv she starts grizzling even when I put her down for a nap. She won't sleep unless she's on me and then I put her down asleep. I feel cruel by letting her cry. 
I love her so much and just want to do right by her but I'm struggling badly.
Thanks for reading this short post 

No comments:

Post a Comment